ARMANDO TAKEDA's philosophy lies on sustainability and improvement of the world we live in.
Our garments are created upon request to preserve our environment for a better tomorrow.
Pre-orders help ensure that production corresponds more directly to demand, ultimately establishing a positive commercial model for all.
Your payment will be processed immediately.
Once you place your order, you will be receiving email updates of your garment’s creation progress by the hands of Mexican artisans and seamstresses.
MADE WITH JAPANESE IMPORTED FABRIC
- Stand collar long sleeve jacket in Japanese nylon fabric.
- Sleeve in mixture of puff and tight volume.
- Zip closure and placket at front.
- Waist marked with wide tuck details on the back.
- Button closure at cuff.
- Drawstring at hem.
- Welt pockets at waist.
- Fully lined with bemberg cupro (cotton linter biodegradable material).
- Regular fit.
Proudly Made in Mexico
Fabric : Polyamide 100%
Lining : Cupro 100%