【PRE-ORDER 】21AW Collection
ARTISANAL LINE, LIMITED 50 PER COLOR
Your order is expected to be shipped end of July
ARMANDO TAKEDA's philosophy lies on sustainability and improvement of the world we live in.
Our garments are created upon request to preserve our environment for a better tomorrow.
Pre-orders help ensure that production corresponds more directly to demand, ultimately establishing a positive commercial model for all.
Your payment will be processed immediately.
Once you place your order, you will be receiving email updates of your garment’s creation progress by the hands of Mexican artisans and seamstresses.
MADE WITH JAPANESE IMPORTED FABRIC
- ARMANDO TAKEDA's iconic long sleeve Japanese weather cloth trench coat.
- With Purepecha Artisanal waist-loom woven belt loops on the back.
- Double-breasted closure at front.
- Storm flap at chest.
- Button near the chin to be able to close up the collar as throat guard.
- Adjustable belt strap with pin-buckle fastening at cuffs.
- Detachable self-tie belt at waist to change the shape of the coat, from oversized to fitted.
- Two slant pockets on the side.
- Rain shield at back.
- Central vent at back hem.
- Unlined, bias tape finish.
Proudly Made in Mexico
Fabric : Polyester 65%, Cotton 100%
Artisan tape : Cotton 00%