ARTISANAL LINE, LIMITED 50 PER COLOR
Your order is expected to be shipped in 20 working day.
ARMANDO TAKEDA's philosophy lies on sustainability and improvement of the world we live in.
Our garments are created upon request to preserve our environment for a better tomorrow.
Pre-orders help ensure that production corresponds more directly to demand, ultimately establishing a positive commercial model for all.
Your payment will be processed immediately.
Once you place your order, you will be receiving email updates of your garment’s creation progress by the hands of Mexican artisans and seamstresses.
MADE WITH JAPANESE IMPORTED FABRIC
- Mid-length shirt dress in Japanese poplin.
- With Purepecha Artisanal waist-loom woven tape detail on the back.
- Spread collar.
- Button closure at front.
- Can be worn “off-shoulder” as well, using the inner-straps which can be adjusted to desired length.
- Detachable self-tie belt at waist.
- Multi-tuck volume 3/4 sleeve with elasticized gathered cuff.
- Slant pockets at side.
- Regular fit.
Proudly Made in Mexico
Fabric: Polyester 65%, Cotton 35%
Artisan Tape : Cotton 100%